Pages

Wednesday 22 December 2010

build up to christmas

I haven't been about much lately - where has the time gone? I am trying to finish the last of my christmas orders. While also getting ready for christmas..I am making the above tea cosy. The base is done and i am in the middle of making all the little clothes that hang on a 'line' around the blue sky, it's quite fiddley but i like it. the pattern is from a tea cosy knit book.
i opened my school bag to find this silly cat!

what is she going to make of the new puppy that should be here in 10 days..

my christamd tree is up and finished. I thought i would share my favourite decorations. i love them and this is just a tiny snapshot. i make and buy a couple of new ones each year.
one must have an old sewing machine..
and a vintage look bauble





A suffragette..










a jumper and cat











my son put a picture of the new puppy on top of the tree. weird but i approve!
Happy Christmas!









4 comments:

  1. Love the sewing machine bauble! Hope you have a lovely Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!

    Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I just love your sewing maching and suffragette decorations!

    A tea cosy eh I have been after one of those for ages, do you take orders? LC x

    ReplyDelete