Pages

Saturday 23 July 2011

birthday girl

A quick post as I am sooooo tired after an extremely hectic week that included my beautiful daughters 16th birthday. I am so proud of her. 
 My mum made this delicious cake - i am told it was delicious, i was so good and resisted due to doctors orders.
 She hasn't changed much has she? ooooo she was and still is lovely!

 Made a few dresses, and two to make today. New fabric arrived again. So i am of to sew, but really i need a nap (not just my daughter getting older then!!)
I am avoiding the news as i just can't bear it and have spent too much time crying this morning. My heart goes out to everyone in Norway today. xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Isobel, guess that makes your mum really old! xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that your precious daughter had a great birthday. That dress looks lovely- but not as lovely as my top waiting for me when I got home from holidays. Of course, it is winter here so I have to be patient to wait to wear it. Thank you Verity for such a gorgeous giveaway and for posting to Australia :)

    ReplyDelete