Pages

Thursday 25 July 2013

Tuesday was my last day as the ASD coordinator at my school. Everybody was so kind and did a collection for me - despite the fact I will be going back to work one day a week next term as a teacher. I got some John Lewis vouchers and despite me thinking I would replace my blender I got caught up as usual looking in the haberdashery section (oops!)
 I have lots left to spend and will try and avoid haberdashery next time. I bought some new thread as my daughter had spotted these bracelets to make in the latest cross stitcher magazine.
 She has already made two and wants to make more. I think I am the one who is going to have to sew them up after.
 I have been adding some more fabric to my website, posting orders and trying to get my house in order. I really love this fabric from Blend which you can find here
Time to get on with some more.... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment