Pages

Friday 15 April 2011

a stall a greenwich market and fabric everywhere!

Yesterday i did Greenwich Market. i haven't done it for years and was excited and nervous. As i am looking for a shop in the greenwich area i needed to do it to see if crafts was something that people who visit this area are interested in.Lugging bags of material around (who knew fabric was soooo heavy!) Over the year - while preparing my business i have collected so much.

I had such a good day - i sold quite a bit and met some very nice people.
so now its washing more bits and pieces and pricing ready for next week.

while still trying to do my business plan. I wish someone would wave a magic wand and it would be done!

10 comments:

  1. well done on selling! I'd have been buying too, love vintage fabric. Im so very jealous of the market stall/shop loveliness as I'd love to do that! Wishing you all the best with the business plan. Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you! Mmmm, you have some lovely fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a successful day - the washing I can live without!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a lovely selection of fabrics there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! And glad you had a successful day. I'll definitely pop and and see you when you're set up as a proper shop - I'm overdue a trip to Greenwich, it's lovely round there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, what deliciously scrumptious fabrics, love love love the bold flowery one!
    Have a great weekend!

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Business plans aren't really necessary unless you need a business loan!!! Start anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi, I'm glad the market went well - you had lovely weather for it! And good luck with the business plan too - how exciting!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad to hear it well and that you sold item to ;-)) You have some lovely fabrics there. Enjoy the journey and have a fab weekend, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with your business plan, so you can get on with the fun stuff. These fabrics are so pretty and look wonderful on the line. What a great idea - they'll smell irrisitable when anyone picks them up. :)

    ReplyDelete