Pages

Monday 12 August 2013

sitting pretty

Its been a long weekend for me having just come back from Wilderness festival. Before I went I began to make to make my first little quilt. I wanted to take it with me.

I got this far and was able to take it. I hadn't time to do any actually quilting to it - which I will do once I have washed it, thats if I can fit it into my little sewing corner.
I did a holiday seaside theme with the main fabric being
 

These fabrics are all available on my website and I have them all in either coral or blue. I actually mixed up the two colours as I didn't want it to be two much of one colour.
They can be found here and here
 
 
 It was very useful at Wilderness for sitting on to listen to the music. I shall be blogging on it next.
I did miss Frank so much. It was the first time that I had been away for more than one night. My children in charge of the house and animals. Amazingly and brilliantly I came back to happy animals, clean and tidy house and no irate neighbours. What fabulous children! (well young adults - I honestly didn't leave children home alone!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment