Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2015

getting back



Schools out for summer!
Lets just leave the fact that it has been quite a long while for me and blogger...
Here I am, and the summer holidays have arrived for one tired teacher fabric seller. With life throwing me some curve balls of late, which I have caught, ducked and been hit by, its time to get my sewing love back. Firstly I asked a friend of mine and very talented photographer to take some pictures of some of my fabrics. Cath really is great and I am so pleased with the results!




In the pink...
It was a lovely sunny day and we made the most of it and took some fabrics outside. These will hopefully be replacing old pictures on my website soon, to give it a little re vamp.
I have also ordered some new fabrics which should be arriving any day now. while another order has come in. and oh how I love then
This is Robert Kaufman beauty and I am using it to inspire me to make something. I am now of to look at blogs and catch up with everyone.
Happy days!
verity
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hello, nice to see you! It's a nice change to see fabrics out in he wild - easy to get a sense of their scale too :)

    ReplyDelete