Pages

Wednesday 13 January 2016

A few things from Atomic Tabby



Having problems with my mobile at the moment, which I am embarrassed to say is causing me so much stress. I hate not having a working phone. So I cannot download any pictures ( which is probably not such a bad thing as I need to sort out and start using my camera ), so instead I thought I would use other peoples makes today. The fabric I am looking at today is the gorgeous Atomic Tabby from Michael Miller.
A friend is going to get a gift from her birthday from it and I can't tell you what just in case she sees. But she has been hinting for something for her kitchen.

Having had a look around the tinternet I have seen some fabulous makes from different people and have tried to put in the links with the pictures if available. The dress above is from luckylucille.com. I really like it and how they have labelled it.
As a huge fabric fan (along with many other I think!) what I really like is how versatile it is and how the print can look so different when used in different was or when matched with other fabrics. Below is this lovely make up bag from http://www.simplysockyarn.com/bl-bags-ts-atomic-tabby/

I also love a bit of frill and pomp and old fashion window dressings.
If you want to learn how to make curtains like this the link is here from craftsy.

Have I saved the best for last? I am so happy to have discovered this seller from Etsy. The site sells many more dresses and they all seem rather fab.

The seller is called 'Silly old sea dog'. which is a great name! and the dress can be bought from the link below.
 
If you would like to make something from this fabric it is available to buy from
 
 
 
Don't forget to send in any pictures of your makes from my fabric as I would love to feature them.
Happy making everyone!
Verity
XXX
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. What a fab 50's inspired fabric, I can't wait to see what you make x

    ReplyDelete