Pages

Tuesday 7 June 2011

let me show you my knickers..

 I sort of used a variety of patterns and a pair of my own from 'what Katie did'. I used cheap gingham just in case they came out wrong/ugly/huge/small... But i am really please with the result. I think they would be great to sleep in on a hot summer night.
 My Daughter modelled them for me and wants them to wear on the beach this summer. What a fab idea if you have the legs for it!
 And finally the Frank did come in and dry of with a cuddle from my lovely boy.

11 comments:

  1. Love your knickers!! Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute knickers! love the fabric :) Glad Frank is happy, Tash and Coco send their love!

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pants - I saw a free pattern for cute pants the other day on the net think it was Collette or something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh eerrrr mrs I love ya knickers! Arn't they fab though! Well done you and the lovely model too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gathered and gingham. Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are pretty I love the fabric & the cute little bow

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're super cute! Love the gingham and bow combo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I've always wanted some like these. You need a nightie to go with it to go full "Gidget". Which, in my book, is not at all a bad thing. :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL..Bless him :o)

    I LOVE your knickers! They are so cute!

    Yeah, my daughter said she'd wear 'em at the beach too :o)
    Get making!

    Have a great weekend Verity xx

    ReplyDelete