Pages

Thursday 28 January 2016

For the love of Atomic



I was sent a picture recently of a 'make' using Atomic from Michael Miller. It is a fabulous retro print and although you can no longer get it in the Olive, for now you can still get the turquoise here.
Anyway back to the picture. I just love it.
Michael made this, and I just love the colours together, especially as I would not have thought that the yellow chair would have looked so good against this fabric. I think by the style that you could guess it has a Scandinavian feel, and yes Michael lives in Denmark.
 The dress below is from another customer make - would love to see it on as I think it would look great.
And the dress below.
 http://www.kollabora.com/projects/atomic-dress
I have booked myself on an intensive seamstress course and I hope to be making such perfect outfits soon!

 

1 comment:

  1. Fantastico! gotta love some mid century modern. Where is the course you're doing?

    ReplyDelete